Saturday, June 16, 2007

oh how I hate to admit that I've been looking at you...




Current mood: hot

For my ladies (you men can read if you want, but it's all pink and frilly with lust and flirting):

"Pink Champagne" makes me pretty damn happy. Optimistic about love for once. It reminds me of that first time you see someone you think is so very interesting and maybe a tad out of your league. That one guy, who walks by and all your girlfriends, despite different tastes in men, all turn to watch him. Man, do we need one those around East Nashville*. It reminds me of stolen glances, lust, heaving heart palpitations, flirty smiles, hands brushing accidentally, unfeigned innocence. Crushes. Love the old fashioned crush. Yummy. Most gals do. We crave them more than chocolate.

My ladies and I will be out this weekend. I'd suggest, if you live in this town, that you attempt a "walk by" my ladies and I. One of us might possibly be looking for a new crush or 2. I'm not saying me, I'm not saying anyone in particular. Maybe this heat is starting to get to me. Or maybe I just think it's time the tables were turned. Summer is typically a time of women dressed in almost nothing sweating in the summer heat....I'm saying it's time for men to be objectified. That's right. I'm talkin' catcalls to the men in this town. Shout it out ladies, shout it out.


With that being said. What's wrong with this town lately. It's been kinda boring. I'm just sayin'.

*my apologies to my male friends....you are all so very hot and delicious in your own individual ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment